What is the Spring Trip?
Each Spring the LHHS Band will travel for a performance. For three years of a student’s four years in high school, the band travels to Corpus Christi for the South Coast Music Festival. Every fourth year, the band travels out of state to perform. Past locations have included Hawaii and Disney World.
In order to attend as band member must:
- Be a member of Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Concert Band, or Winterguard.
- Be an eligible member in good standing for Fall and Spring semesters (meaning: all band fees paid in full).
- Have all trip fees must be paid in full.
- Corpus Christi dates – April 20th to April 23rd
- Will be staying at the Island House Condos
- Cost is $375 per person (covers round trip bus, 3 nights lodging, & contest fees)
- 1st payment of $125 is due 1/19 with registration form
- 2nd payment of $125 due 2/16
- 3rd payment of $125 due 3/23
- Please submit payment in band hall safe or through Charms.
- Need lots of chaperones (adults) – consider joining us on a fun trip!
- MANDATORY meeting on January 11th with dessert & coffee
FYI – regular band fees (from when you registered in August), need to be paid in full before you start payments for the spring trip.