The Lake Highlands Area Band Club (LHABC) provides support for the directors and members of the Lake Highlands High School, Lake Highlands Junior High, and Forest Meadow band programs.
Every parent that has a child in the Lake Highlands cluster is considered a member of LHABC. You are welcome to attend General meetings to hear what is going on with the program from the parent run board and the Directors. And we encourage you to volunteer your time and talents to get to know other parents and students in the program.
LHABC Board and General Meetings:
- September 7, 2021 (Tuesday) Board 6:00-7:00 P.M.
- October 5, 2021 (Tuesday) Board 6:00-7:00 P.M.
- November, 2021 No Meeting
- December 2, 2021 (Thursday) General LHABC Meeting prior to Winter Concert 6:30-7:00 P.M.
- January 11, 2022 (Tuesday) Board 6:00-7:00 P.M.
- February, 2022 No Meeting (Nominating Committee will meet this month)
- March 1, 2022 (Tuesday) Board 6:00-7:00 P.M.
- April 28, 2022 (Thursday) General LHABC Meeting prior to Spring Concert 6:30-7:00 P.M. (this date may change)
- May 17, 2022 (Tuesday) Board 6:00-7:00 P.M.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email, text or call. Go Band!
Leigh Ann Murchison (214)707-9258 firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Melton (214) 680-8208 email@example.com
LHABC President (s)