The Lake Highlands Area Band Club (LHABC) provides supports for the directors and members of the Lake Highlands High School, Lake Highlands Junior High, and Forest Meadow band programs.
Every parent that has a child in the Lake Highlands cluster is considered a member of LHABC. You are welcome to attend General meetings to hear what is going on with the program from the parent run board and the Directors. And we encourage you to volunteer your time and talents to get to know other parents and students in the program.
- Aug. 17, 2019- Band Kickoff Meeting followed by preview show and food
MANDATORY Meeting, ALL band parents- 7 p.m., LHHS Band Hall
- Mar. 10, 2020- Spring Trip and General meeting
General Meetings- 6:30 p.m., LHHS Auditorium (prior to concerts)
- Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019- Updates from board and director, director appreciation
- Monday, May 11, 2020- Vote on budget for 2019-20, updates from board and director, director appreciation
Board Meetings- 6:00 p.m., LHHS Orchestra Room
- Aug. 13, 2019- New year updates, director updates, marching season events
- Sept. 24, 2019- Director updates, marching season events
- Nov. 12, 2019- Committee reports, director updates, present nominating committee
- Jan. 14, 2020- Financial report/projection, nominating committee report,director updates
- Mar. 10, 2020- Present revisions to bylaws, budget requests for 2019-20, present and vote on board for 2019-20, director updates
- May 6, 2020- Present bylaws and policies/procedures, vote on budget,director updates (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A WEDNESDAY MEETING)