Hi Band Families,
For those of you who may not yet be aware, the father of one of our band students passed away recently. We would like to surround the Carranco family with our love and support during such a difficult loss, so please contact me or check our band Facebook page if you would like more info about how to offer your help.
Please make sure your band fee payments are up to date so that your student is eligible for the spring trip!
Be sure to thoroughly read Mr. Chavis’ email from 11/25- it has important details about everything that is going on in the upcoming days. We are excited about heading into the concert season and look forward to seeing all of our kids in their formalwear!
Here’s what’s coming up:
- 11/29-30 Full Orchestra Performance at RHS (this is ONLY certain first period students, so check Mr. Chavis’ email for specifics!)
- 12/1 Richardson Holiday Parade (call time is 7:45 a.m. in the RHS BAND HALL). This is for ALL students who are NOT auditioning for region this day.
- 12/1 Region Auditions @ Berkner HS (times will be sent out soon), phase 1
- 12/3 Region Auditions @ Berkner HS, phase 2
- 12/4 Gift donation Deadline (shhhh… don’t tell the directors) Please drop donations for directors’ holiday gifts into the band hall safe (envelopes marked “DIRECTOR GIFT DONATION”) or you can PayPal Vanessa Stevens at paypal.me/coachstevens
- 12/6 @6:30 p.m. LHABC General Meeting in the auditorium… please arrive for the concert early so we can have this quick but important general meeting!
- 12/6 @7:00 p.m. Winter Concert in the auditorium
- 12/11 @7:00 p.m. Jazz Winter Concert
- FEB 2 SAVE THE DATE FOR MATTRESS PALOOZA!! Details to follow!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns! Thanks for your continued support!
Amy Daryani 972-841-5005
Sherwin Daryani 972-824-1691
LHABC Co-presidents, 2018-19