Hi, Wildcat Band Families!
Our first halftime performance is THIS FRIDAY, and we would love to see loads of band parents and families cheering on the band! If you don’t already have a favorite spot to sit at the games, join other band parents in the section just north of the section the band sits in.
A few important things as we finish out this week:
- Please read Mr. Chavis’ email from 8/26! It has SO MUCH important info, like what the kids need to wear Friday, pep rally info, getting ALL registration forms in to be eligible, etc.
- MUMS!!! Orders MUST be placed by this Friday, 8/31. Look for order tables in BOTH buildings during lunches!
- Our SNAP RAISE total is currently over $34,000 with seven days to go!! Keep it up! We hope to have 100\% of our students getting donations for maximum return, so please keep getting the word out!
- VARSITY REVUE preparations are underway! Purchasing ads in the program is a big part of this fundraiser for the band, so please consider purchasing ad space for your student or business. Contact Lori Read with any questions (email@example.com)
- Also, students– don’t forget to get VR audition applications turned in this week!
- We are always accepting new volunteers and love to have new faces! Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to be added to the list, and please visit http://www.risd.org/group/community/VolunteerOpportunities.html to do your required background check.
- SPIRIT WEAR!! Look for Sarah McMenamin, our Spirit Wear chair, at all our home games! She’ll be set up near the north end of the home side of the stadium with all her great items! Cash/check/credit accepted!
Thanks to everyone who has been volunteering their time to get the school year off to such a great start- we appreciate you!
Amy Daryani 972-841-5005
Sherwin Daryani 972-824-1691