Senior week is going on right now! What a fun time to celebrate our senior band kids and their families! This week’s football game is a home game vs. Pearce at 7:30PM. During halftime, our seniors will be honored. Senior kids, be sure to wear a silly hat that night. Senior parents, please meet in the band hall at 6PM (unless new information has been given on this). Other band families, please pitch in to help so that the senior parents can celebrate with their kids. Let’s all pitch in to help and to celebrate our Seniors!
First, don’t forget there is morning rehearsal, at 7AM on Thursday and Friday.
Now, ways you can help on Friday…
1. Senior Breakfast on Friday Sign up to bring an item at 7:15AM Friday morning or come help set-up, serve, clean up for senior breakfast with the directors in the Orchestra Room (come in Band Hall, go out hall by Mr. Chavis’ office and it will be 3rd room on the left past the restrooms). Sign up here to bring something … https://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=s.ProcessSignup&urlid=10C0C4DAAA62D6-senior
2. 3-3:15PM Pit Pops start setting up cooking area by the Freshman Center.
3. 4PM Pit Pops will start cooking by the Freshman Center.
4. 4:15 – 6:15 PM Help Starla set up, serve and clean up meals in the Freshman Center. We still need some help with meals! Sign up here to help … http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b094dabae1-meals
5. Chaperones – 6PM come to the Chaperone room to march over with kids at 6:30PM and then help in the stands as needed. WE STILL NEED LOTS OF CHAPERONES! Sign up here to help … http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0848afa92da6f94-football
Thanks for your continued support and help, you guys really are the greatest! See you Friday! Go Band!