Mr. Chavis sent out an awesome Wylie Itinerary 2017 for tomorrow (Saturday, October 14th). Please be sure to check your email or the calendar on the website for all the specifics. I just wanted to follow up with some details for you…
1. Call time for kids is 8:30AM, so they need to be there before that so they are ready to play in the stadium at 8:30AM. They also need to be wearing their black under uniform and marching shoes at that time.
2. Items to send kids with … full water bottle, under uniform, long black socks, marching shoes, instrument, sunscreen if child will need it, and snacks for the bus ride there and back. If you think your child might want to purchase anything while there, send some cash.
3. Hardy late breakfast/brunch will be provided by LHABC for your child at the school before they leave. If you want to help serve brunch, please plan on arriving at the band hall by 9AM.
4. We still need a few chaperones to ride the buses, please sign up on our website … https://lhabc.org/2017/09/28/volunteer-opportunities/
5. We will be cheering on our kids as they drive out of the parking lot around 10:45-11AM ! We need lots of bodies to line the way, come join in on the fun. This is a great thing to do if you cannot attend the marching contest and even if you are planning on attending. Come line up and wave flags and cheer them on as they head out for their 2nd marching contest of the year!
6. The band will perform at 2 PM at the Wylie High School Stadium 2550 W. Kirby St. Wylie, TX 75098. Be sure to come early. Parking takes a while and the bands sometimes run early. LHHS parents try to sit together, look for LH shirts and flags and join us!
7. We will feed the kids dinner at the stadium and relax before the Finals.
8. Watch the LHHS Wildcat Band Facebook page for the time for our Finals Performance and come join us!
9. If you cannot come to all of the above events, please join us for any portion that you can! Let’s cheer on these amazing band kids tomorrow!!!