The first meeting for Drum Corps International (DCI) will be Tuesday May 2nd at 7pm in the choir room.
There will be several topics discussed.
- Lead positions will be filled for:
- Box Office
- Volunteer Check In
- Volunteer Room
- Some of these positions have been filled, but I would like all who are interested to attend this meeting. Each position deserves a shadow that could fill the lead position next year.
- Schedule Flyer:
- This is the first year that LHABC will be responsible for printing the Schedule flyer to be handed out at the gate.
- Sponsorship for the flyer and possibly a Play bill program (for sale) will be discussed as additional revenue sources for LHABC.
- Advertising the event.
- Housekeeping issues and logistics will be discussed along with a tentative production schedule for the weekend before and day of show.
DCI generates an incredible amount of revenue for LHABC. This year’s line-up is unprecedented for the DCI competition held at any High School with 4 World Champion Corps competing this year at Wild Cat Stadium! This is a recipe for record breaking attendance!
All hands on deck LHABC parents and students!
See you Tuesday night!